Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Taylor Swift Restoring Tony Conti's Sight #TaylorDateTony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+------Taylor Swift Restoring Tony Conti's Sight 

Taylor, my hope and joy,
two men impeded. The afflictions
of romantic rejection rendering
them unable to see love anymore.
Hebrews lost and Galilee dirt-road
-frayed-robe meandering like sheep
wandering shepherdless seeking
grass for grazing on nights starless.
Yet at just the notion of you –
tall, blonde and beautiful, so
stately as to be correlated
with divinity (King David’s seed),
your blue eyes like rivers of
life rushing- their cries, cries of
my heart, implore you “HAVE
MERCY ON US TAYTAY!!!”
“TAKE US TO STARBUCKS!”
Green tea with you'd be my
dating faith brewed and steeped.
A kiss from your soft lips like
you touching my emotion’s eyes
and granting me sight - To behold
your smile like the blind just cured.

-----Matthew 9:27-31
As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!” When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?” “Yes, Lord,” they replied. Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, “See that no one knows about this.” But they went out and spread the news about him all over that region.

No comments: