Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Love Like Sailing #TaylorDateTony


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+-----------Love Like Sailing; Taylor Swift's Stern Rebuke Of Tony Conti's Dateless Life

Oh Taylor, my hope was once a
lake…placid, but singleness
prolonged: a violent, choleric
storm!  And my heart is a wooden
vessel creaky, worn, barely bolted
by nails of years of lovers’ resolve risking  
careening into waves of despair from
truculent winds of a squall of girls’
romantic rejections. My soul
twelve disciples huddled holding
hands in Galilee staring into eyes hollowed;
Fears of drowning in loneliness forever.
But babes, I imagine you in phlegmatic slumber,
your soothing voice like a dream’s sweet
surrender to angelic serenades, your blonde
hair, blue eyes like gold, diamonds of
precious divinity. If you took me to Starbucks,
like Dating, a Savior, waking in the hull to cast
a stern glare at ill -fated skies. If we kissed
over coffee steam, dark clouds parting
making way for joy’s bright sun like
despair fleeing a rebuke. My world’d be
completely calm. I’d fall in love, our smooth sail.

----------------Matthew 8:23-27
Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

No comments: