Wednesday, May 10, 2017

LET THERE BE LIGHT; Taylor Swift's Illumination Of Tony Conti's Dating Life #TaylorDateTony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Aaron Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony #LetThereBeLight

+------LET THERE BE LIGHT; Taylor Swift's Illumination Of Tony Conti's Dating Life

Taylor, my single dateless
life is without form…and void-
only the emotional vortices of
hydrogen, helium, baryonic matter,
of unmet longing- my loneliness
heart-darkness over the surface
of the deep (of sorrow). And my
yearning for love -Spirit- hovers
over waters of waves raging for
souls bereft of romance. But babes, your
eyes like flint sparks of the best of intentions
from a realm divine, your smile
the dawn of Manifest Destiny
of dating. If you took me to Starbucks –
like cracking and splitting of a
dividing wall of angels' awareness. Then
human love congealing, becoming
real matter not notion. A kiss from your soft
lips over coffee steam'd be hope, joy,
and laughter BRIGHT....enveloping
all things, invading all things formerly
meaningless. It'd be you looking at me,
whispering “Tony…let there be light” always.

------Genesis 1:1-3
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

No comments: