Monday, November 30, 2015

Blank Space #TaylorDateTony

* Jesus pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+-----Blank Space

Taylor what is the primordial
language of love
that God speaks to themselves,
the effervescing desire for romance
over baneful waves rippling
in nothingness? I wish to talk like this
to you, passionate heart palpitations
in a lover’s void, my spirited
breathing a divine wind moving over
the face of waters of longing.
A kiss from your lips
would be a thunderous utterance
of universal harmony declaring
"let there be light" in my lonely
inchoate dark. Joy illuminating gloom.
I try to imagine you
dating me, us clasping hands
over coffee. This would be
the inception of our earth bound forms,
skin touching skin,
the creation of a couple from
deep yearning ex nihilo. I swear,
the aroma of a café would
be the impetus for us to fill
Heaven and Earth, disregarding risk,
the bonds of a trinity that does not die.

----Genesis 1:1-3
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light

No comments: