Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Your Centurion Of Love #TaylorDateTony



* Jesus pray for me
* Saint Luke, pray for me
* dedicated to #TaylorDateTony
* dedicated to Joyce Manor, Falling In Love Again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMjbnouU9J4


+-----Your Centurion Of Love

Taylor my heart is near its death,
frail servant of dating,
please don’t let the foreboding
loneliness its stricken with prevail.
I picture you on the roads of Capernaum
somewhere, statuesque and flanked
by fawning crowds,
your blue eyes out saving the
world, your intentions pure, borne
of virgin Feminine Ideals. The trails
of dust in the wake of your sandals
are truly blessed, paths of the harmoniously
divine you tread. And I love our nation,
love singing your songs on Google
Play, my loyalty is
a grandiose synagogue of soul
built it in your honor, a
place for love to dwell in of
intricate design.  Oh baby I beseech
you to drink coffee with me! the aroma
from your cup would be balm
to me and listening to the melodious
intonations of your speech wholeness.
But trouble not yourself to sojourn
to the far ends of Maryland to
respond, for I am not worthy that
you should enter under my roof. The
shabby couches are sullied with too
much sin filth, ragged kitchen counters
with guilty consciences,
heaps of dirty clothes screaming of
licentiousness. My bathroom sink is
like a hundred soldiers garishly scarred from
mold battles, awaiting my command. Anyway,
wherever you are, ensconced in celestial clouds
I presume, just say yes. Just say the word,
the Starbucks café we can meet,
and my servant shall be healed.


----Luke 7:1-10
Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant. And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this: For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue. Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof: Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed. For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.


----Falling In Love Again Lyrics
Thanks for showing me
Around last night
Hope you don't think I don't care
Because I do I just don't know if
I should feel this bad about you
After finishing your birthday drugs
Look at a yearbook unprepared
And betray yourself to sleep it off.
Then come down to collect it

I think you're funny
I like your friends
I like the way they treat you

I've got some money
That we could spend
Not that you're like that

I'm falling in love again

No comments: