Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Gerasens (Me Of Little Faith) #ChanelComfortTony


* Jesus pray for me
* Dedicated to Chanel Iman
#ChanelComfortTony
(Sorry A$AP Rocky!!!)

+-----The Gerasens (Me Of Little Faith)

Chanel, my heart is a wherry,
careening, in part, because the
weight of its stricken passengers is
unevenly distributed,
frenetic panic and fear of not finding a wife
has permeated
amongst the crew altering the balance
of the 12 men, 10 huddle together
on the side of intractable despair,
two defiantly hold out hope, Peter and
John, willing to chance rocky waters
for genuine romance: my tilted and wooden
wayfaring emotions barely floating
in the absence of love,
my dating life in danger of capsizing
without dry land of a stable relationship.
This notwithstanding, my other besetting
scourge of soul is the unwieldy
nature of fate, tempestuous and unpredictably
fierce winds of potential and actual rejection
rage and whirl waters in to waves,
they rise up 30 feet  in the air against
the feeble oars of my self confidence,
the push and pitch
of women repeatedly loathing my advances,
threatening to crash down on the boat,
I picture myself drowning
in the despair of it all, drowning
in the despair of it all!    
Oh baby, if only my words could
stir you from sleeping (on me), I picture
you in the hull, your smooth lips
preserved and begging to be engaged
by my lips, your intoxicating almond skin
inviting gentle caresses by my trembling,
fearful hands. But all I can do
is scream. OH SAVE ME, SAVE
ME WITH YOUR EYES!!! Look at me
and tell me that Im yours and you are mine,
that we will be together
as you take me down paths of your sweet
Salvific Beauty – sent to me by God from
above. Oh you must have inherited
pure gracefulness from a Virgin Womb….but
I digress. I just want you to sit up and tell me
you love me forever,
trust me, I know myself, the tormenting
lovelorn
wind and waves inside of me would then be
stilled, even they would obey your
irresistible charm.
My sated heart would drift nonchalantly
on placid seas to the other side, I promise,
if you’d just kiss me.


-----Matthew 8:23-27
And when he entered into the boat, his disciples followed him:
And behold a great tempest arose in the sea, so that the boat was covered with waves, but he was asleep. And they came to him, and awaked him, saying: Lord, save us, we perish. And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm. But the men wondered, saying: What manner of man is this, for the winds and the sea obey him?

......And when he was come on the other side of the water, into the country of the Gerasens, there met him two that were possessed with devils, coming out of the sepulchres, exceeding fierce, so that none could pass by that way.

No comments: