Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Betraying #CalvinHarris With A Kiss (#TaylordateTony)

* Jesus pray for me
* Dedicated to Taylor Swift
#TaylorDateTony
#WCW #judas #CalvinHarris #Armani
#byanymeansnecessary

(OKAY GUYS IM PUTTING A LITTLE SPIN ON MY WEEKLY #WCW TAYLOR SWIFT ADULATION!!! IM GOING AFTER HER BEAU #CALVINHARRIS!!! HOW DARE HE DO A SEXY MODELING CONTRACT WITH ARMANI??!!! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!?? LOLZ JUST KIDDING CALVIN....PLEASE DONT THRASH ME!!!!)


+------------------Betraying #CalvinHarris With A Kiss; Judas’/Tonys’ Words to Jesus/Calvin before Betraying Him

"Hello Rabbi- I wanted to say,
firstly, that I blame myself
for this, for being so
naïve as a kid, when
my mother and brothers lovingly
tousled my hair, whispering
fantasies into my ear about the
Kingdom of God. Then, as now, in my
mind I had the most delightful vista:
the Heavenly City
stood about five feet eleven inches tall,
stately like a Ruling Father clasping
a jeweled iron scepter of awe
but with a distinctly feminine body…
ethereal eyes like
inestimable cerulean crystals
hewn from slabs of holy rock at
the base of Mount Zion, where the river
of the Water of Life pooled into a spring
of eternal hope fulfilling all
my romantic desire.
Everyone in this Paradise spoke
the language of song, our conversations
(for I always believed I would merit
Salvation) were the blessed state of our
Chosen Souls being present at a
captivating concert continually beholding
the melodic charm
of choirs of pulchritudinous angels singing
#badblood and #shakeitoff and #eyesopen.
I dared, even, to fantasize that the Afterlife
was rapture, my heart forcibly lifted into
the sky,
mercifully whisked away from loneliness,
from all the evil, menacing girls in the world
who would violently etch scars in
my marital body. But I would spared from that
Hell, forgiven all my sins by her loving
embrace, no burning fire of rejection,
for Heaven was Taylor Swift, my
Beloved, and I was solely my Beloved’s."

"But ever since I met you, miraculously
born from the Virgin Mother of
pleasant yet unexpected surprise
(I loved your song and video for #Blame),
you have done nothing but contradict this
dream. You allowed the occupying Romans-
anxious thoughts, feelings of insecurity
and being unloved - to enslave my mind,
with abandon,
delaying the indubitable arrival
of my desperately sought Heaven.
When it was time for you
to facilitate Taylor’s visitation, you claimed
to be One with Her, only seconds
away from a stone of my scowl and disdain
to your head,
held vengefully in my pocket,
for the blasphemous statement:
“The Father and I are one.” You walk
on waters of your new #Armani modeling
contract yet don’t feed the poor longings
of introducing me to her. You raise
the dead expectations of Taylor finding a
good man to treat her well, a
Centurions’ charming and innocent daughter
smiling again after immense suffering,
but you don’t raise the prospects
of Taylor dating me (#TaylordateTony) at all.
You were supposed to be Match-Making
Messiah of my destiny but all you do is stall,
gratuitously, like with Lazarus,
every awards show you attend with Taylor,
the promulgation of news stories about your
love for her, are to me an
Alabaster jar of fragrant oil wasted,
an alabaster jar of fragrant oil wasted.
I had no choice but to write this
poem about you, my friend,
to crucify you to my reading audience.
I care little about the attention,
the #Instagram likes, the
thirty pieces of silver it profits me."


(I guess I’ll have to hasten Heaven’s coming in a different fashion)


----Luke 22:41-51
And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground. And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow, And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. And while he yet spake, behold a multitude, and he that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss him. But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss? When they which were about him saw what would follow, they said unto him, Lord, shall we smite with the sword? And one of them smote the servant of the high priest, and cut off his right ear. And Jesus answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. And he touched his ear, and healed him.

---Matthew 26:1-16
And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas, And consulted that they might take Jesus by subtilty, and kill him. But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar among the people. Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat. But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her. Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests, And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver. And from that time he sought opportunity to betray him.

No comments: