Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wunderkind - NOT WONDER KID, SILLY PEOPLEZ!!!

So guess what yall??? I may not have a girl right now, but I....excuse me.....a guuuuurrrrlllll.....but I do have MY MANE! DA LITTLE BABY JESUS, DAWG! More accurately stated, I got da 12 year old preteen Jesus Christ aka JEBUS CHRIZZLE AT MY BACK, making sho no fool runz all up onz me AND TRIES TO CAP ME FO REEEEL!!! YA knoooooooooowwww?

But for real do', check this, check this, check this rite heya! When Jesus was a Young One/ Yung Wun, he was on point for his age, dun! I mean, here you have this young kid! A youngsta!! A whippa snappa! kicking knowledge to lionized and well reputed scholars like it aint nuthin duuuu! Explain that yall! EXPLAIN THAT ONE YALL!!! RIDDLE ME THAT, FOR REEEELLZZZZ!

Okay, Okay before I lose your attention let me just say dat dat bamma Jebus Chrizzle is cool as ice yo – Justin Bieber who? I mean, if I hung out with any Kid it would be that one! and Justin Bieber is a close second, and maaayybe Jaden Smith in third, ya hurd. And to think, Dat Kat is still going strong up in heaven with His HEAVENLY POPS! Ya hurd? HIS HEAVENLY POPS WITH HAIR LIKE A MOPS, AND A BEARD SO LONG, YOU KNOW THAT KAT GOTTA BE STRONG!! (can someone say omnipotent!! Can I get an AMEN???!!) .....uhhnnnnn!! mic check mic check! – BUT I DIGRESS! So, uh yeah, I just want to give a shot out to baby Jesus for setting such a great example, even in His Youth, for us to follow. It's the same Jesus who would one day WIN BACK THE WORLD, SON!!! So on the real lets just take a looksie in Luke 2 at poetry in motion, and remember – THAT EVEN WHEN THE ODDS ARE STACKED AGAINST US, AND THE EXPECTATION IS THAT OUR YOUTH, OUR INEXPERIENCE, OUR WEALTH, OUR GENDER, OUR RACE, OUR CLOTHES – OR WHAT HAVE YOU, WILL KEEP US MUM, we each have Jebus Chrizzle Jr, as our Paragon, He is within us. NO MATTA YOUR STATE IN LIFE SON, YOU CAN ALWAYS SPEAK UP – YOU CAN ALWAYS AMAZE PEOPLE, ALWAYS MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE (in big or small ways) NO MATTER WHAT NOBODY THINK!! YA


IF YOUZ A CHILD OF GOD!!! – YA HUUURRD? –

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(Ric Flair)

Wooooooooooooooooooooo! LIL JEBUS CHRIZZLE JUNIOR YALL! WHERE YOU AT WHERE YOU AT!!!!??????

No comments: