Wednesday, March 9, 2011

AMANDA SEYFRIED, OUR LOVE IS FIRE - KINDA LIKE A CHARIOT





GO SEE RED RIDING HOOD YALL!!! IN THEATERS SOON! SUPPORT MY (YEARNED FOR) BABY!
(Ryan Phillipe who??? - no disrespect brah, I mean, let me get some love too!)


---------------------/AMANDA SEYFRIED, OUR LOVE IS FIRE - KINDA LIKE A CHARIOT

Amanda, baby
your beauty affirms me, your grace crowns my heart
king of Israel
sovereign and principally opposed to lovelorn forces
to Syrian naysaying that would massacre and subjugate me
to a life devoid of romance, from the soft kiss of your euphoric lips
a paradise of placid peace in my innermost soul
and I warned my heart about secret things
I knew of the camps, the shorn and tattered and putrid places
(and the stratagems)
where these enemies of our union posted, poised to strike
and condemn me to a life of crying in your absence
of being alone, remorse and regret for not having you welling in me
numb to the world - forever
the plots to take you away from me
the intention to aide Ryan Phillippe in his quest
to ferry your affections for me away
so that I would never grant cynicism the opportunity to draw its bow
or misanthropy an opportune moment to unsheathe its blade
of promiscuity and callous misogyny
always moving, always shifty
frustrating the foe of amour, our amour
snickering as they exclaim “who is on Israel's king's side?”
alerting him
to my maddening machinations and sinister schemes
and my efforts to woo you
my desire to make your knees weak, I know
will place me in harm’s way, while these
who want me to leave you alone tell themselves
go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him
not knowing that I am prepared to die for you
the enormity of my admiration, and the breadth
of my respect and awe for you
are worth every last breath, even in perishing
and I need you near me much more than I could ever be afraid
of chariots of negativity, and a great host of scorn and criticism
of us being together on the red carpet
or one day (soon) pledging to marry
even if they came by night, and compassed the city of my emotions
surrounding me in a show of intimidation and machismo
because your green eyes
for me are more strong and powerful than they that be with them
because your blonde hair is an army full of horses
to combat any discouragement, and your myriad of dazzling dresses
surrounds me like chariots of fire



Our love will be like a piercing light that blinds all those who stand against us


(I love you Amanda, baby! E-mail me @thejesusmetaphor@yahoo.com, girl. Let me love you dowwwn, so may ways to love ya!)

AMANDA SEYFRIED, YOU DA YOU DA BEST YOU DA YOU DA BEST!


-------------/
2 Kings 6:8-18
Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, In such and such a place shall be my camp. And the man of God sent unto the king of Israel, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.
And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice. Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel? And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber. And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan. Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about. And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do? And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.

No comments: