Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tony and Ray Lewis at M&T Bank!!!!




[The setting: The M&T Bank Stadium football field on a dreary, rainy Tuesday evening underneath the bright stadium lights. The Ravens defense and defensive coaching staff are diffused evenly throughout the field, practicing drills and strategies according to their respective positions. Tony has recently joined the linebacker corps in his plain clothes to speak with Ray Lewis, presently occupied with propelling tackling dummies across the horizontal length of the field with ease using his shoulder pads]


Tony: WHAT UP RAY? HOW YOU DOOOOON?

Ray: Women want me. Men want to be me. And animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with me.

Tony: Word?

Ray: Yeah son, so what can I do you for? I know you want to be me and all but I got work to do. I gotta let out some steam after the REFS CHEATED US AND SNATCHED VICTORY FROM OUR HANDS DURING THAT ATLANTA GAME!!!!

[The rest of the linebackers nod fervently in agreement and loudly hurl epithets at all refs]

Tony: I was just wondering how I should go about promoting my latest blog entry with enthusiasm?

Ray: Oh! Thats easy my man, when promoting anything you just gotta GET HYPE! YOU HEAR ME, GET HYPE BABY BOY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[Ray Lewis then gestures to Tony to mimick him while doing his signature shimmy]

Tony: Okay, okay I got you son!

[Tony does the Ray Lewis shimmy]

Ray: NOW SAY IT WITH ME BABY BOY, WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Ravens Linebackers: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ray: Not you, guys, Tony!

Ravens Linebackers: oh, our bad Ray-Ray!

Tony [nervously, as he is unused to being so extroverted]: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ray: Now say it after me - CHECK OUT MY BLOG- BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN WANT TO READ IT AND ANIMALS WANT THEIR OWNERS TO SING IT TO THEM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tony: Okay yall, you heard the man! READ MY BLOG, ACTS CHRONICLES CHAPTER 9 BABY BOY!!! WOOOOOO!!!! BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN WANT TO READ IT AND ANIMALS WANT THEIR OWNERS TO SING IT TO THEM!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ray and Tony: GET HYPE, GET HYPE, JESUSMETAPHOR.BLOGSPOT.COM JESUSMETAPHOR.BLOGSPOT.COM ACTS CHRONICLES CHAPTER 9!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: