Tuesday, November 9, 2010

P. Diddy, stop interrupting me - THIS IS ABOUT ST PETER YO!

You see I like this girl....nah son nah son scratch that

[P Diddy]: TAKE THAT TAKE THAT!

Diddy! We'll do our thang a little bit later son, and Im gonna let you finish but let me tell you – Beyonce has one of the best dancing videos of all time....(okay non sequiturs in full effect here) but ahem! It aint about that girl I like doo, its about whatever you want aiiight? Its about that job you want, that house you want, that spiritual healing you want, that deliverance from lust and lying and thieving and conniving! Like my man Joel Osteen said son, "its your time son!" Only he didn't use the colloquial "son" in his nomenclature alright?

But look man, Im just trying to tell you cats that you gotta be a go- getter in order to get dat tang, no not thang but tang, you been dreaming to get son! Like the role dog the Apostle Peter did in the Gospels...wait a minute....let me finish checking my freshly minted Keeping Up With The Kardashians iPhone App right quick....okay finished....but yeah Peter was intrepid BABY BOYEEE!

Nah mean, nah mean? He said Jesus just let me do wut u be doing and I will be doin the same ting, no not "same thing" but same ting!

I gotta believe I can get this girl yall, and you gotta keep believing you can do the impossible! No its not on my account but its BECAUSE VINCE…..SAID SO! eeeerrr….I mean because Jesus said you could!

UHHHNNNNNN!!!!
[Master P]: Yo Tony, why you stealing my shine, son? Why you biting?

No comments: