Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dont You Get It? Ahhh, How Can I Say This?

I know, I know. You got a man....and I shouldnt be strident, I should just slide right by you as you cast me into the oblivion of your forgotten memories of spurned men who made passes at you.

Im not trying to advocate breaking up relationships...because I wouldnt want someone to wrest you from me, but I can state unequivocally that nothing can stop the fire inside of my heart for you from burning up any suggestion that you arent a wonderful woman.

What Im trying to say is that before I knew you had a man, I wanted you and that emotion doesnt just go away. Its a little more durable than that, okay? I mean, I've moved on but my fondness for you can never do so.

ahhhh, how can I say this?


ARMOR FOR SLEEP!!!: PLAY THE SONG FOR ME - HIT IT!!!


(READ THE POEM, GIRL)

No comments: