Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Beyond The Veil; Enoch's Last Words On Earth


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Enoch, Moses, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#IamEnoch

+------Beyond The Veil; Enoch's Last  Words On Earth

At first, it was
but a notion but now
a stark desire of my
soul persisting- to fully know
Eden unalloyed. Before the
spewed blood, the charred wood,
the great diaspora of howling,
din of stampeding beasts. To see
reality unshaded by flesh, by
intellect darkened; to speak,
using common tongue, with the
Source of meaning, the Seed of
Being…fearless. Face to face
with God- without the auric
veil. My heart a larvae feverishly
tearing apart its cocoon after months
of dreaming: of wings, gusts of
winds and cloud tufts. Its time now,
I know, for nothing else will satisfy.
To truly live, I must leave the body.
Open Spirit’s door.

------Genesis 5:21-24
When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

No comments: