Saturday, February 2, 2019

Taylor Swift's Whale Of Compassion For Tony Conti #taylordatetony #taylorswift #wcw


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Jonah, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#taylordatetony #taylorswift #wcw

+------Taylor Swift's Whale Of Compassion For Tony Conti

Taylor, my heart is
a prophet on the lam,
wholly unnerved. Fleeing
faith in finding romance
as a minatory metropolis
contemptible, Nineveh.
To sail hapless seas
of dating rejection’s
sorrow, tossed overboard
by seamen of other girls’ disdain.
To mourn in the most distant
land of perpetual singleness.
Tarshish. But babes! Your
beauty a warm refuge salvific,
your blue eyes like the sky
pure in Eden before the Fall.
If you took me to Starbucks,
kissed me, like a whale
swallowing all my reticence
whole. Ushering me back to face
my fears boldly. Spewing
me on the shore to love again.

------Jonah 1:17
Now the Lord provided a huge fish to swallow Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.

No comments: