Friday, January 4, 2019

Tom Brady In Canaan #TonyandTom #NFL #Patriots #TomBrady


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Abraham, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#TonyandTom #NFL #Patriots

+------Tom Brady In Canaan

And Tom, you’ve known
Harran’s prosperity-
youth, stability, a full arsenal
of WRs, TEs, RBs healthy-
A bearded Abram exhaling,
shepherding,
content with Fate’s trajectory. 
Yet the 2019 playoffs’ Voice, divine,
beckons to your familiar from
desert yonder of The Unknown;
A bit older (41), your team wounded:
“Go from your country…your
father’s household to the land
I will show you.” Just have faith
(in your coach, skills), and you will
make it to the Land Promised
(Atlanta with the Lombardi), I swear..

------Genesis 12:1-4
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you. 
“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing. 
I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.”
So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran

No comments: