Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Baptism Of The Patriots #TonyandTom #NFL #Patriots #TomBrady


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#tonyandtom #nfl #patriots #tombrady

+------The Baptism  Of The  Patriots

Tom, today your hair unkempt
and eyes fiery, set ablaze for Galilee
(New England). Your intentions
prophetic, avant-garde, like
clothes of camel’s hair sewn, your
playoff tenacity a leather belt
about your waist, your TB12 diet,
fuel for a revolutionary–
locusts and wild honey.
And now Pat’s nation (your
team, coaches, fans) have
come to the River Jordan (Gillette
Stadium) a Hebrew man bearded,
 Lombardi-hopes Virgin Born. For
cleansing, validation.
Your passing acuity like your hands
atop their head to submerge them
in courage’s waters. Your go ahead TD
like skies opening, a voice exultant:
“This is my Son, whom I love [now
headed to the AFC Championship].”

------Matthew 3:13-17
Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to be baptized by John. But John tried to deter him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” Jesus replied, “Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.” Then John consented. As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting on him. And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.”

No comments: