Saturday, January 26, 2019

Aeneas Revealed


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Jesus, Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#Forsaken

+------Aeneas  Revealed; Jesus' Last  Thoughts While Hanging On The Cross

Eli eli lema sabachthani, that is -
I imagine now, bleeding, Aeneas
sailing away, watching Troy
by Greeks burn. His son, father,
whimpering. Their collective dreams
completely atomized. Yet he, still,
sympathetic to voices (Aphrodite)
assuring him above the firmament.
That suffering and a grand destiny
somehow relate; Up here, a lamb
impaled, I hear angel choirs' song,
my Father’s voice solicitous:
“come home [Aeneas to Latium].”
And the whole world has been
oblivious. That until now mankind has
been fighting, sojourning. But today
(by faith) the war is over. I've finally 
established the Heavenly City [Rome].

 ------Matthew 27:45-47
From noon until three in the afternoon darkness came over all the land. About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). When some of those standing there heard this, they said, “He’s calling Elijah.”

No comments: