Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Assumption Of Tony Conti Into Taylor Swift's Embrace #taylordatetony #wcw #taylorswift


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Enoch, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#taylordatetony #wcw #taylorswift

+------The Assumption Of Tony Conti Into Taylor  Swift's Embrace

Taylor, my heart is Enoch: patriarch,
sojourner. Scarred from trauma’s
exile, inherited, of girls’ prior romantic
repudiations, a Garden Paradise
of joyful innocence upended
by melancholy’s forked tongue
Satanic stygian slithers, Eden
fallen. But babes! your smile,
ethereal, is Methuselah; my Dating
-Hope’s firstborn after 65 years
of pained waiting, your stark blue
eyes brimming with salvific promise 
for True-Love’s soul. If you took me
to Starbucks, like 300 years of
interregnum faithfulness to us happy
in a trice. If you kissed me, rapturous
climax;  Like my whole being
assumed into Heaven. Vanishing
before everything I knew Bae-less
in an instant.

------Genesis 5:21-24
When Enoch had lived 65 years, he became the father of Methuselah. After he became the father of Methuselah, Enoch walked faithfully with God 300 years and had other sons and daughters. Altogether, Enoch lived a total of 365 years. Enoch walked faithfully with God; then he was no more, because God took him away.

No comments: