Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Eternal Death Of All That Stands Between Us #IamJesus


* Jesus pray for me
* Luke, John pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #IamJesus


+--------The Eternal Death Of All That Stands Between Us; Jesus' Thoughts Hanging On The Cross Looking Down at Mankind"

Mom, don’t cry: the decision to
exchange my Jeweled Throne in
heaven for human flesh, for these
agonizing Roman-soldiers’-
whip-weals, protrusions,
and back lacerations…for
my emotion’s tyranny of my
Father not knowing me…my
heart a starless night darkening,
for rusted nails driven deep into
both bleeding palms that please
snide mobs, was easy. For
this horrid fate was both
necessary and appropriate
to reconcile (Eden’s) mankind to
myself and myself back to God. This
cross is my redemption...too. (The
death of all that stands between us)


------Luke 23:33-34; John 20:17
And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left. Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots; Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God

No comments: