Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Tony Conti Touching The Hem Of Taylor Swift's Heart #TaylorDateTony


* Jesus pray for me
* pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+--------Tony Conti Touching The Hem Of Taylor Swift's Heart

Taylor, what can I tell you?
but that singleness, loneliness
prolonged is a flesh malady
that hasn’t gotten better despite
the passing of many years. Without
you by my side Im a woman
in Galilee ailing, fighting not to succumb
to twelve years' bleeding disease,
often mortal, of dating denials- my heart
reduced to clambering in every dirt
roads’ dust of self-loathing.
Oh babes, wont you take me to
the local Starbucks? Just to stare
across the table at your bedazzling blue
eyes would be touching the edge
of a miraculous celestial cloak of
romance without seam, linen edges
of my deepest girlfriend ambitions.
To kiss your luscious lips (just once)
would be the divine proclamation:
“Tony, your faith [in me] has healed you.
Go in peace [as my new boyfriend]”

------Luke 8:43-48
And a woman was there who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years, but no one could heal her. She came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak, and immediately her bleeding stopped. “Who touched me?” Jesus asked. When they all denied it, Peter said, “Master, the people are crowding and pressing against you.” But Jesus said, “Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me.” Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed. Then he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace.”

No comments: