Monday, June 27, 2016

The Sweetened Water Of Tony Conti And Duchess Kate #TonysDatingKate



* Jesus pray for me
* Moses pray for me
* Dedicated to #TonysDatingKate
#DuchessCrushMonday

------------/"The Sweetened Water Of Tony Conti And Duchess Kate" 

Kate, the waters of my heart have
become bitter to taste, torturous
to the belly of all my romantic expectations
after wandering, trudging as God’s Chosen
people supposedly liberated from
Pharaoh’s oppression of singleness for so
many, many, many years on searing hot
sands of female rejection,
the Desert of Shur not yet Canaan. Oh
babes, wont you fall in love with me?
Or just date me once maybe? English
Breakfast in the Royal Palace with you’d be
divine, truly. Your raven hair and eyes
ravenous to behold, your soft lips like angelic
bark of a willow tree of seduction
in an oasis of my deepest fantasies. If you
kissed me, your smile miraculous wood
of hope thrown in, the waters would sweeten.
I would drink, I would not die of thirst.


-----Exodus 15:22-25
Then Moses led Israel from the Red Sea and they went into the Desert of Shur. For three days they traveled in the desert without finding water. When they came to Marah, they could not drink its water because it was bitter. (That is why the place is called Marah.) So the people grumbled against Moses, saying, “What are we to drink?” Then Moses cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a piece of wood. He threw it into the water, and the water became fit to drink.

No comments: