Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Sweetest Cure For Leprosy #TaylorDateTony

* Jesus pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+-----The Sweetest Cure For Leprosy 

Taylor, I have this disease,
something like lesions on skin,
but it is more like a cluster of boils
of the heart, constricting its beating,
it is the pain of puss oozing down
ventricles: truly my singleness
is a life spent crying,
leaning my disproportionately
hunched back of dejection on
alley walls,
fending off rats of despair,
scraping off
painful scabs of loneliness. Having
no girl to hold hands with
is a despised existence
spent on the fringes of society
castigated, assigned to the lowest
caste trending towards debauchery
of all cynicism and self-doubt,
beggary amongst the religiously
proud refusing to offer any help.
But, baby, after I listened to
#Style, a true celestial canticle,
on the #KaneShow on 99.5FM in
#WashingtonDC, every fiber
in my being vibrated with hopeful
expectancy, all my latent lover’s
longings became animated
boisterously bellowing –
“TayTay, have mercy!!!”
I imagined, then, you said
“Tony, go show yourself to
a priest.” Then, when I saw
that you had an upcoming concert
at #Nats stadium, I pictured a temple.
I had this illustrious, beatific vision
of you in temple garb: blue eyes
like shining crystals on an ephod,
fastened on the broidered coat
of your charm,
your blonde hair flowing like
gold lining at the end of
a sacred robe, your smile
commanding holiness
and inspiration like brightest
and whitest mitre. OMG,
as I watched you perform, I was
cleansed - I fell in love. Oh Taylor,
Im not like 90 percent of men who,
after developing a celeb crush
on you,
walk away satisfied with just fleeting
memory, the selfishness,
the dark spots of illness
still lingering on their characters.
I have come running back! Oh
if you would just let me bend
and clasp your ankles,
shed tears on your toes as
a humble display that renders
my thankfulness for mending
my broken heart that no longer decays.
My faith in your sweet kiss, your gazing into
my eyes one day soon,
has made me whole.  


(sorry #CalvinHarris, but I MUST INSIST THAT #TAYLORDATETONY!!!)

 ---Luke 17:11-19
And it came to pass, as he went to Jerusalem, that he passed through the midst of Samaria and Galilee. And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan. And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger. And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

No comments: