Saturday, August 29, 2015

Curse of the Firstborn #IamJacob


* Jesus pray for me
* Jacob pray for me
#IamJacob
* Dedicated to Of Machines, Weaving the Values That Sustain Us
https://youtu.be/QoAMf3i8OLQ?list=PL6CDC2B4D5B152746

Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hate (Romans 9:13)
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. (Colossians 1:15)

+-----Curse of the Firstborn (Part 1); Jacob's Thoughts While In The Womb

And who can give me recompense
for my rage at this awkward
positioning, this impediment to
realizing the manifest destiny
engraved on my heart, celestial
calligraphy of angels incomprehensible
to man, since before the
beginning of time?
During this time of incubation
I try not to fester in unacknowledged
angst in the womb,
nourished by the placenta
of patience and prayer: on my lips
the song of the salvation of nations,
a hymn of sorts,
sung reverently to my God,
as if twelve tribes are awaiting
my birth, a multitude of peoples
expectantly waiting for the world
to change for the better.  I do
not know him, my twin brother, ugly,
before me with eyes that never open,
a mouth perpetually pursed as
if withholding Satan’s punitive secrets.
There is something about him
I do not trust: he a hirsute hag
hogging space in the womb,
obstructing my vaginal virtue,
wanting to hoard the perks and privileges
allotted to those firstborn.
Our fates hang in the balance,
a jubilant world redeemed or a world
and all its peoples burning, screams
and black smoke of original sin
unforgiven, one man destined
to serve the other,
like licking the debased slag
of an adversary forever chagrinned
and filled with regret at inheriting
youth from his exhausted mother.  
If nothing else changes the elder baby
will not be guiltless, I swear to God
there will be guile.  Whether through
cunning or deceit or treachery,
I must acquire the benevolence
promised long ago to my father –
that his son be
a Blessing to future generations,
that through him the Messiah comes,
twisting the hairy heel of the damned
for the rest of his life if he has to.



--- Genesis 25:21-26 And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. And the children struggled together within her; and she said, If it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the Lord. And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger. And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb. And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau. And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau's heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.

---Weaving The Values Lyrics

Everyone clears from the room but I seem to maintain posture
Is this a street sign ahead of me or a road to show the way
Cause I've learned to live with failure
And It painted such picture that I cannot speak at all
That I cannot speak at all

And may you find someone who compels you
And with these hands I can not repel you

This is such an amazing sight to see you again
That white picked face yeah I've seen what lies ached
I know what is kept at day
May you find someone who compels you compels you

How can I (how can I)
How can I (how can I)
How can I find what's inside you

How can I (nothing will ever change)
How can I (how can I)
How can I find what's inside you
How can I (how can I find what's inside)
How can I (how can I find what's inside)

How can I find what's inside you find what's inside you

Tonight oh god

No comments: