Monday, August 10, 2015

Rock of the World


* Jesus pray for me
* Saint Peter, pray for me
* dedicated to Alesana, The Fiend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdfjQGk5Ia8
#IAMSAINTPETER

[AYO, YOU CANT NEVA SAY I AINT NEVA DUN NOTHING FOR YA PETE!!! YOU BETTA LET ME IN WHEN I SEE DAT /@! AT THE PEARLY GATES SON SON!!!! #WOOOOOO]

“Blind are leading the blind into a disaster
Im the only one who seems to care
If you decide to worship the chaos..
I will not wait and watch as you burn”

+-----Rock of the World; Jesus' Words to Peter After His Divine Epiphany

What does God do when men
dream about dying, spreading
fingers atop their eyelids, resting
heads on their hands aggrieved
as the sun rises and light shines
every morning through
somber window lattices -A dark mist
that enshrouds the soul of a nation
after years and years of heavy taxation,
innumerable wars and
despotic hegemony from the
ruling class that leave scars
on consciences that never scab? These
are the dilemmas that provoke
Good Kings from thrones, those
willing to shed their own blood for their
benighted peoples as no doctrine or
dogma in these pitiable moments,
Pharisaical bloviating of the vapid,
can possibly save them now.
Personally speaking, I know the perils
of a Kingdom divided, the din of Holy War,
the created and intended flat planes of
a perfected angelic unity and love,
the Utopian Ideal, beveled in an instant.
Their wills clashing as swords,
I have witnessed the eyes of cherished
cherubim and salubrious seraphim deviate
from saintly white to black and savage,
scowls forever etched on faces that
used to smile. I want you to understand
my disappointment at wicked forces
turned inimical to authority.
And of course in spirit
all your peoples know of Paradise lost,
interminable rage of Adam and Eve.
So what I ask of you,
in my Name and in the mighty power of
My God and Father is that you help
redeem mankind, Cephas. When
every tribe and tongue begins to languish
and stagger
towards all consuming flames of despair,
the hopelessness that is like a
lake of fire, I want you to rise up
and spread the Gospel of my love,
(of my reparation)
fastening together joy as
 a linchpin of hearts. (Salvation’s
appointed herald…how long
we have waited).
When the world threatens to fall apart
and descend into Abaddon
once again,
you will be my Rock,
from now on the firm foundation
on which it all stands.

(Whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven)


--- Matthew 16:13-20
When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

-----The Fiend, Lyrics

Blessed smoke bellows from the beast!
Bow to the gears and worship the machine!

Is it so?
This cant be happening..
Why cant they see?
Seas of children are bound, gagged, and led into the flames

Blind are leading the blind into a disaster
Im the only one who seems to care
If you decide to worship the chaos..
I will not wait and watch as you burn

All must kneel before the alter, the veiled will be exalted
We are the flock!
They do not hear a work I say
In the Gods harbor all shall rest, become part of the master
We are divine!
I can not save them all!

Blind are leaving the blind into a disaster
Im the only one who seems to care
If you decide to worship the chaos..
I will not wait and watch as you burn

Should we go? They all seem so content
We should go and become part of him

I need you to trust me now
Dont move, Ill figure this out
Forget what anyone said
Just take my hand or well both be dead

Blind are leading the blind into a disaster
Im the only one who seems to care..
If you decide to worship the chaos..
I will not wait and watch as you burn..
Theyll never be able to see that they grave this captivity..

No comments: