Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Flipping in The Womb #PROlife



* Jesus pray for me
* John the Baptist, Elizabeth, Mary, pray for me
* Dedicated to all the Unborn

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward - Psalm 127:3 
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" - Jeremiah 1:5

[#PLANNEDPARENTHOOD, I aint coming at ya here....BUT IM COMING AT YA!!! #WOOOOOO #PROLIFE]

+-----Flipping in The Womb; The Thoughts of John the Baptist When Sensing Jesus in Mary’s Womb


I hear voices in the placenta,
delirious and distraught dialectic
of a forsaken world,
the umbilical cord tightening around
my clavicle, my mother in
anguish over bloody Roman occupiers
marauding (then setting ablaze)
another field of crops, residual soot
of a Pagan Pantheon in its wake,
plundering yet another herd of cattle
from the Hebrews,
and how, in lieu of these conditions,
the helplessness of her not knowing
the decided fate of her child
because
there wont be any resources left
to offer sacrifice in the Temple.
I cant decipher my father’s words,
just his deep tone of concern,
the vibrations of shock and upheaval
coming from his soul,
the waters in my amniotic sac
swirling in perfect synchronicity with
his rage at the hubris of Caesar. Whenever
he cries out to God in despair,
I cant see anymore, the womb turns
black, I am overcome with trembling.
But today, I sense
in the ground beneath Mom’s feet
an approaching energy of hope,
liberating reverberations if you will,
her joy as a cool uterine breeze
her lungs expanding and contracting
in normal biological rhythms- not
constricted by the aforementioned
constant stresses that in their turn
constrict my own breathing: gasping
for answers, tugging at the chord begging
for a quick birth or quick death. So
I can tell, now, there is hope past the
fallopian tubes awaiting me, an existence
worth pursuing and holding in embrace,
a grander purpose for one forced
outside these parameters of a delimited
but otherwise safe awareness of
oneself... for a light is shining
into and enveloping the womb
that I never have never seen before.
Its as if Destiny knows my name,
hasting directly towards me,
and in this moment calls me forth
as kin: “John”
it says, “Go before me and prepare the way.”
“The Salvation your parents have long
hoped for:
is Here.”

(And of course you guys know I just did a backflip, riiiiight?)

---Luke 1:38-47
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

No comments: