Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Your Heart Is A Lake Of Fire To Me

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. – Luke 10:18

*  Saint Michael pray for me
* Dedicated to Dashboard Confessional, This Bitter Pill
http://youtu.be/b817HX-Upzg

+------------------------------/Your Heart Is A Lake Of Fire To Me

Ann when we first met,
your ethereal curls of golden hair,  breasts
as dazzling as hallowed fire that burns
before angels perpetually but never
losing its luminosity, your eyes like topaz stones
beckoned into existence
the first moment I looked into them, it was as if
everything about you was predetermined,
a calculated emanation of Perfection,
an exhibition,
simply for the sake of The Good.
(You were my White Girl God, omnipotent,
uber intellectual, eternally fabulous.)
Talking to you, emailing you,
leaves in a Garden of Bliss caressing my face,
rivers of healing waters entrancing my feet.
My God, you are so sexy, I remember when
we agreed to meet for lunch everything
about my life was celestial then,
the workmanship of tabrets and pipes was prepared in me
that day because no one, no stroke of fate
could contain the ebullient songs I had crafted
was still crafting in my heart.
I remember closing my eyes in a vision,
ascending up to your Throne to sit beside you
and kiss your soft lips,
commanding the stars to write my words of
endearment to you, the angels caroling as we
had sex…..
Heaven, for a moment at my disposal.
It must have all been too much for you
to bear. In your eyes, I dared to tarry on stones of fire
for too long, to array myself in one too many
precious stones of presumption I suppose. 
Oh Ann, how your thrice consigned rejections:
of lunch and two make-up lunch dates,
and then subsequent marriage to another man
has cut me down to the ground!
Your abject cruelty is hell on earth,
everyday I cleave to the sides of the pit
just trying to get by
 while I still have strength,
a fallen angel delaying the
inevitable. All those that see me lingering in my singleness
well into my thirties narrowly look upon me
and scoff – is this the man filled with haughtiness,
who arrogantly deemed all the world
a wilderness, everything exigent thing in his life
a destroyed city - compared to his assumed love? 
Whenever I walk by you now,
my heart dies the death of the uncircumcised,
and I get depressed and the throbbing inhalation
of accursed black smoke in my nose
and the screams of the damned keep reoccurring.

No matter what I do I cant repeal your verdict,
I will never never never be good enough
for you. The knowledge of this is sulfur
on the skin, the beast and the false prophet,
my heart and my soul,
bawling in the anguish of a pain that doesn’t
subside. There will never be another
girl like you in my life, and for this
I am a broken man,
an Angel of Light disgracefully drowning
in the torment of rejection
from His God
who refuses to listen anymore.


-----------------------Revelation 20:7-10
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever


Isaiah 14:11-17
Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?


Ezekiel 28:6-19
Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God; Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness. They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas. Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee. Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord God. Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.


Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee


---This Bitter Pill Lyrics
Walking away, it's not the same as running
Is it to you now that you've run this in the ground?
And you say, "Take this, this medicine is just what you deserve"
Swallow, choke, and die

And this bitter pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth
One that's void of all discretion such an awful tearing sound
With it's measure only equal by the power of my stare
Glaring over you and over you
This feeling of despair is never wearing out

It's wearing off and it's leaving you with such a heavy heart
And a head to match the bottle is waiting
The cap is twisted begging to be used and so are you

And this bitter pill is leaving you with such an angry mouth
One that's void of all discretion such an awful tearing sound
With it's measure only equal by the power of my stare
Glaring over you and over you this feeling of despair is never wearing out
Wearing out, wearing out, wearing out, wearing out, wearing out

No comments: