Sunday, March 8, 2015

Quran, 3:45-47

AAAyooooooo!!! So party peoples, tha otha nite I was doing my thang right? I was dancing, diddy bopping to Blank Space, nahm saying…..having a ball!!!! All of a sudden, the Syrian Christians martyred by ISIS appeared to me….figuratively speaking….and they implored me to honor them on my blog!!!

So I was like….yooooo dudes, I would, but I uh….I be busy you see? And they was like….”Dawg, Taylor Swift is busy.”  A LITTLE UNNERVED, I SIGHED…..”OKAY GUYS….LETS DO IT!!!!, I ALREADY DONE WROTE ABOUT ISIS BEFORE, BUT….LIKE DMX AND JADAKISS SAID……HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!”

http://youtu.be/mLRDE4l4huc

(Quran, 3:45-47) says that Jesus is of the righteous….so why would you murder His followers? Wouldn’t it follow that they are righteous too? We just want peace ISIS, not murder…..

Come on bros....I gotta stick up for mine, you understand. May Allah bless the RIGHTEOUS Christian martyrs you have slain.


Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God).  He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be).  God creates what He wills.  If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.” Quran, 3:45-47

No comments: