Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ananias (No Longer Saul) #TonyLovesTaraji Taraji P. Henson that is!!!


* Saint Paul, Pray for me
* Dedicated to Taraji P Henson – wit YO FINE SELF GUUURRRLLL. Oh the roads I had to take to realize that you are whats good for me!
* Dedicated to Big Sean, Blessings
* Dedicated to Jennifer Knapp, Remedy
https://youtu.be/lR9a_Z8OCrU
#TonyLovesTaraji


+----------------------------/Ananias (No Longer Saul)

Taraji, singleness is a coiling dirt road
(seemingly with no end)
heavy laden with burdens, coquettish
women as brigands baiting,
beckoning in the brushwood
for heartbreak, a girl’s uncaring, blithesome rejection
like beasts preying for an opportunity to eat,
lustfully salivating
at the prospect of devouring moving flesh.
But for a man beset
with a proclivity for annihilation,
breathing out threatenings and slaughter against
the loneliness inside of him, inner rage
against his own feelings of worthlessness
as if a madman burning and dismembering men and
women who profess a faith contrary to his God
in the name of God,
Damascus is a sanctum.  I got on my high horse
of foolish pride and set forth looking for love-
to find a woman and ask for a kiss
was my self-righteous request to Synagogues
of my damaged ego for permission for bloodshed,
utter abolition of The Way, trying
forever to forget the pain of being forsaken.
I chose for companions sycophants
of my own self-supporting rationale and rode
with haste into the sun, the
psychology of one spurned seeking
to date any girl whom he first set eyes on.

Oh Taraji baby I was galloping
in the wrong direction wasn’t I? Seeking to
destroy the hurt from girls in my past
when I should have sought to build
a new life with you, a penurious philosophy
that pushes the prospect of romance’s
prosperity aside.
When I first saw you on Empire, my
 African Aphrodite descending to earth
from Olympus, titillating my desire
with décolletage, I fell
backwards - blinded. My soul had rejected
everything it formerly knew as detestable,
every sight as betrayal, the use of my eyes as
treachery…since I once thought other women
were more beautiful, and charming than you.
So foolish was I that I had to be lead
by my companions to a distasteful
bungalow of introspection overrun with vermin,
the acute realization I was misguided
as rats of shame crawled all over my neck,
and there I peeled back layers of memory
in mourning. I didn’t eat or drink
for three days.

What I am trying to say, is that
I need you. Will you come to me
and wrap me in your embrace? Your lips
on my lips
like healing prayers God’s disciple
attentive and willing to risk all,
imparting forgiveness to the weary.
Your acceptance of me, your two hands
on my eyes
my devotion to you, their scales falling   
to the ground. If you fall in love with me girl,
I will be a new man with a new name,
Paul, a crusader for peace and truth
condemning his anger for things of the past
finally set free.


[OH TARAJI BABY, I KNOW YOU FAMOUS AND ALL, BUT GIVE A BROTHA A CHANCE TO LUV YA!!!! LIKE PHARRELL SAID….I JUST WANNA LOVE YA!!! WIT YOU FINE SELF. CONGRATS ON EMPIRE…..YOU KNOW IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, MY HEART IS AN EMPIRE…AND  YOU ARE ITS QUEEN. GUUUURRRRLLLLLLLLLLL. WOOOOOOOO!!! TO GET WITH YOU GIRL WOULD BE A BLESSING ON BLESSING ON BLESSING!!!]



------------Acts 9:1-20
 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man. And Saul arose from the earth; and when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand, and brought him into Damascus. And he was three days without sight, and neither did eat nor drink. And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord. And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, and enquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth, And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight. Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem: And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake. And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. And when he had received meat, he was strengthened. Then was Saul certain days with the disciples which were at Damascus. And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.


------Blessings Lyrics
Look, I feel blessed
Way up, I feel blessed, way up, I feel blessed
(I, straight up, look)
I live the life I deserve, blessed
F* a vacay I feel better at work
I mean whatever it's worth, I give whatever I'm worth
For my n*s who gon' go to Hell and back for me
I'mma give 'em Heaven on Earth
Or a hell of a check, yeah, whichever come first
Blessings on blessings on blessings
Look at my life, man, that's lessons on lessons on lessons
I treat the beat like it's a reverend
I tell the truth like father, forgive me, these are all my confessions
Man, this wasn't luck, it was destined
I done lost homies who been with me since Ed, Edd and Eddy
Who flip like confetti
And then when you back, they back to call you "dog"
That S* get-get petty, b*, don't give no dap to me, n*
Funny thing about talking behind my back
Is that it just keep coming back to me, n*
Was off for a sec, now it's back to me, n*, you mad at me
This ain't what I want, man, this what it had to be
This is that late night working after three, man
This why my old girl was mad at me
This why I'm your majesty, man
The clique is the tightest, the p* the tightest
The drinks are the coldest, the future the brightest
The feat not divided, the love is divided
And I just gotta thank God that we got it
Blessed
I don't know what I would do without it
Crew look like we robbed a bank, but all we make is deposits
Your prophet will profit, oh God
I'm here for a good time, not a long time, you know I
I haven't had a G.O.O.D. time in a long time, you know I
I'm way up, I feel blessed
Way up, I feel blessed (Straight up)
I'm way up, I feel blessed (Straight up, straight up)
Way up, I feel blessed
Look, I ain't gon' say that we back or nothing
Cause that implies that we're back from something
If we're back from something there's some checks you owe us
I expect that payment, nothing less or over
I don't need them favors that you ask me for
I could give two f*s 'bout where the Grammys go
I just gave out Grammys on my Instagram
Them OVO boys, the business man
It is what it is, trust me, you get what you give, yeah
You gotta come to my side and see how we live, yeah
I cannot see Heaven being much better than this, yeah
Blessings on blessings from me and my n*s from the 6
Look at what we did, yeah
Be quiet, I'm doing a toast
For n*s that don't really do S*, I swear, y'all be doing the most
Stop worrying 'bout whoever's next
I am just worried 'bout my mama worrying less
I think I'm famous enough, I don't need any more press
I am convinced I'm the only one left
That's still doing this S*, man
[Hook]
My grandma just died, I'm the man of the house
So every morning I'm up cause I can't let them down, down
Always down for the cause, never down for the count
I guess when your stars align
You do like the solar system and plan it out
So I'm going over time, on the overtime
Yeah, I'm that invested, but you can't attest it
Million dollar goals, managed to manifest it
The family never going anorexic
I pay mom mortgage and electric
Never going under even with anesthetics
At the top of the rap game and progressin'
Check after check, checking off my check list
Try and blow my cake, just know that's a death wish
No mistakes in life ever, it's only lessons
S* feel like Shaq and Penny got back together
You tore the game apart, who put it back together? I
[Hook]
Since the truth keep n*s traumatized
They tryna compromise my condom size
So I Snapchat that whole S*
Tryna see titties, tryna show d*
And I swear to God I hope they post it
I'm blessed
Even though I get slammed with lawsuits like car doors
See three P.O.'s like Star Wars
They want me by the road holding up cardboard
So I go extra hard on the hard floor
Right now, I'm calling you from my home gym
Right after that, n*, I'm gon' swim

----Remedy Lyrics
in my blood the sun of a Kansas sky
 turn the Flint Hills gold
 and burn them dry
 o, the roads i had to take
 to make good my escape

Tornado Alley, don't i know
 you well i shoulda known better
 than to build my house in hell
 o, the bones i had to break
 to make my home in such a place

i think i need a doctor
 with a shot to cure me
 whisky or a bullet,please
 a shot to be my remedy

you've be around my
 neck so burdensome
 you say i've changed
 you rule what i've become
 o, the bones i had to break
 to fit into your perfect space

i think i need a doctor
 with a shot to cure me
 whiskey or a bullet, please
 a shot to be my remedy

vanity: you've been hard to track
 i wast my youth on you and i want
 it back
 o, the bones i've yet to break
 i'm growing old
 i need a home
 i need a cure to stop this pain

i think i need a doctor
 with a shot to cure me
 whiskey or a bullet please
 a shot to be my remedy

No comments: