Friday, March 27, 2015

The Apotheosis of Kendall Jenner


* Dedicated to Kendall Jenner
#KendallandTony4ever


+---------------------/The Apotheosis of Kendall Jenner

Kendall without you
my heart is a Hebrew people overwrought
with anxiety about their subjugation,
pining away because they want nothing
more than to be free.
(Ruled in succession by Babylonian, Philistine
and Roman women full of guile and malice)
And you, you are this tall, stately, raven haired,
olive skinned, all enchanting,
eternally ebullient Savior,
heralded by angels of celebrity,
chased by enigmatic magi paying tribute with gifts:
wealth, an ambitious inner circle,
and a vaunted (almost Davidic) lineage [#KUWT].  
When I first gazed at your Estee Lauder ad
I was smitten, a fisherman beckoned off his
boat of loneliness in favor of discipleship,
your Divine Beauty convincing me
of all the sin in the world by comparison. Those lips
are miracles of loaves of bread and fish.
On the runway you are walking on water
past the rickety boat of my disbelief, inveigling
me to come fall in love with you,
holding out your hand in case I start drowning
in my own unworthiness. 
When I look in your eyes, all I want is heaven,
so now what shall I do that Calvin Klein
has crucified you to the average guy crushing on you?
Nails of elitism in your palms and feet now,
a spear of dichotomous classism driven in your side,
the hardened centurion of gossip inferring thievery
by all non-famous men. Whats sad is that I feel you are
ever more inaccessible, thick clouds
of  the improbability of our affection parting to let you
through as you ascend into another (better) world,
that you are leaving behind doubts and fears in my soul.
Will I ever get to kiss you?
Will Israel ever really get to worship without the chains?





[I cant stop staring at the sky]
OH KENDALL YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY LONELY HEART'S SAVIOR....EVEN IF THOU DOST ASCEND INTO THE CLOUDS!!! OH KENDALL!!!!! (love me? please?)

-----------------------Acts 1:6-12
When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel? And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.

No comments: