Friday, April 26, 2013

(Taylor, Let Us) Love Like Angels #TaylorDateTony


Taylor, oh Taylor OH BABY!!! I don’t need no marriage to you Taylor….understand me my one day soon-to-be-snookums….lets forget about marriage, or being boyfriend/girlfriend….I can love you MO BETTER!!! #TaylorDateTony


--------------/Love Like Angels; ANGELS DO IT BETTER! #TaylorDateTony

Taylor, you have angel’s hair and your voice
like wind bearing angels’ wings
so why would I want otherwise, to lessen
to palliate our shared passion and deprive our hearts
of their very sustenance? Matrimony is but limitation
these heterosexual relations with barriers of flesh,
your lips like luscious barriers, our conversation (if and when we speak)
the gate barring entry into truly understanding our intellect
because authentic, real union is but a look.
When I stare at your CD covers, into your eyes I know all
instantaneously
and all I want to convey will only be antiquated with time
your skin, my skin so frustrating
this blog, my futile literary overture just stymied transmission of emotion:
lovers’ dialogue can only be spiritual fusion.
We speak celestial tongues, psychical, excluding physicality
our explosive sex radicalized, shared on new planes of being
not cheap, tawdry, or bawdy but pure like
streams of living water flowing…riverbanks in the City of God
nourishing white doves of charitable intentions.
If I put my hand on your wrists I could never feel
or intuit your pulse, your relations with Harry Styles, John Mayer
the most inconsequential drivel for even they could enter  
into this modality, a community shared not risking dilution of passion.
I want you bad, albeit with a motive not possessive or selfish
not laying claim to your personhood or identity,
my soul just wants our two souls’ immersion.
You and me together, absent touching flesh,
a fully understood intimacy reciprocated
unity for eternity – like we lived with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
and loved it
  


-----------Matthew 22:23-33
The same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to Him and asked Him, saying: “Teacher, Moses said that if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife and raise up offspring for his brother. Now there were with us seven brothers. The first died after he had married, and having no offspring, left his wife to his brother. Likewise the second also, and the third, even to the seventh. Last of all the woman died also. Therefore, in the resurrection, whose wife of the seven will she be? For they all had her.” Jesus answered and said to them, “You are mistaken, not knowing the Scriptures nor the power of God. For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven. But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.” And when the multitudes heard this, they were astonished at His teaching.

No comments: