Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Taylor Swift, My Abishag #TaylorDateTony

















--------------/Taylor Swift, My Abishag #TaylorDateTony

Taylor Swift, my heart, once crowned vibrant and expectant
like an Israelite King suffused with joy aspiring to subdue the world
artful in his swag, Joab as his confidant
is getting old and brittle in your absence: I cant get warm
the biting chill, the frigidity of singleness has become
for me
over thirteen excruciating years
this incurable ill. Covers of shallow consolations put on me:
“love happens when you least expect it,”
“don’t love with your passion, choose a girl based on formula"
“try online dating willy nilly,” do NOT help
they do nothing to stop the chattering teeth of angst nor
the frozen tears of loneliness, me sobbing underneath moons
of lost opportunity. I have dispatched my desires
like feverish servants desperate to save their master,
to pursue the best, most beautiful woman in the land, full of intrigue
hair golden like the sun, a voice angelic sprinkled with zest
finally settling on the tribe of blonde, beguiling women
with exquisite song writing and senses of impeccable fashion-
the tribe of Swift, also known as the Shunammites.
You, indubitably are very lovely and suited for royal arms;
Please care for me, a ladle of warm soup to the mouth
like dating, sweet serenading lullabies before sleep like texting
deep warm embraces while staring into your beautiful eyes
like exchanging emails.  
Even though I do not know you, just having you here
would be like redeeming the scepter
and take the sharp acrid sting
out of being alone



(TAYLOR SWIFT PLEASE DATE ME (ILL BE YOUR KING DAVID –AS BEST I CAN)!!!! I NEED YOUR WARM COMPANY TO INSULATE ME AGAINST THE SHIVERY BANE OF SINGLENESS!!! #TAYLORDATETONY)   




-----1 Kings 1:1-4
Now King David was old, advanced in years; and they put covers on him, but he could not get warm. Therefore his servants said to him, “Let a young woman, a virgin, be sought for our lord the king, and let her stand before the king, and let her care for him; and let her lie in your bosom, that our lord the king may be warm.” So they sought for a lovely young woman throughout all the territory of Israel, and found Abishag the Shunammite, and brought her to the king. The young woman was very lovely; and she cared for the king, and served him; but the king did not know her.

No comments: