Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Emma Watson, Kiss Me Before A Horse Of Fire Parts Us Asunder - PLEASE!




Okay, man, I know Im supposed to be enumerating all the reasons love sux rite? But then I came across some pictures of Emma Watson, and watched her Harry Potter joints and Im like "NAH SON, LOVE AINT SO BAD IF I CAN GET WIT A SUPERCHICK LIKE DAT!!!" I think I believe in love after all, Emma. Wit YO FINE SELF!!!!

-----------------/Love Is Gonna Be Alright Pt 1: Emma Watson, Kiss Me Before A Horse Of Fire Parts Us Asunder - PLEASE!


Emma I will not tarry
and I will not wait at the other side of the Jordan River
of fate and the probabilistic assessment that perhaps
in the afterlife of all of our romantic conquests
when youre married, and I still alone aggrieved whispering
to the night wind as a familiar journeyman in autumn
how much I still need you that you wont even remember my name
when he carries to you my words
as love liveth and your soul liveth, I swear I will not leave
my aspirations of marrying you
and I take fifty reasons, like stout men devoutly inclining their ears
to my tutelage with me as witnesses (which for the sake of brevity
I can not reveal all) of my utter worthlessness without you –
the most prominent of which include: you are remarkably beautiful,
you have an engaging smile
you have an indisputable knack for pulling of the right lines at the appropriate
times, you have the most enchanting eyes....
but I swear I leave all my reasoning at the rivers ledge
when Im in your presence
because none of that matters when you smite the waters of
the impossibility of us being together with your celebrated mantle of
charm, and impeccable fashion sense;
its power makes all of our detractors –
the paparazzi, uptight bourgeoisie who insist upon classism,
your male fans who would terrorize me upon revelation
of our monogamous relations
stand hither and thither, as we insouciantly,
proudly and defiantly walk past them hand in hand on
the dry ground of our commitment to each other
staring at each other teasingly.....but I know this moment
cant possibly last forever (with your hectic schedule and my....well..er)
but before you leave, baby
for your next movie (now that Harry Potter is done) I make one request:
give me a double portion of your incapacitating kisses
ecstatic
before my soul realizes the total emotional weight
that falling in love with you has taken and
in a rush of sentimentality I swoon before a chariot of the fire
of my dreams come true,
you entrusting your heart to me, and mine to you
and horses of fire of the necessary lovers' absence
part both of us asunder;
and you leave by a whirlwind into heaven
of my heart's unbounded joy

(and I stare into the air, crying and drooling at the same time)

OOOHHH! OOOOOOH EMMA! PLEASE BABY PLEASE BABY PLEASE YOU SO FINE YOU SO FINE YOU BLOW MY MIND! I LOVE THE SHORT HAIR BABY, YOU ARE SO DARING! YOU FASHIONISTA YOU!!!!! COME TO THE HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF TONY'S LOVE.....I will slay the Voldemort of your doubts! Come date me! E-mail me @thejesusmetaphor@yahoo.com!!! WOO HOOO! LOVE IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!!!!

2 Kings 2:6-11
------------------
And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on. And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan. And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground. And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

No comments: