Friday, May 6, 2011

Samson Sated: Miley Cyrus, We Shall Slay Thousands - Then We Drink




-------------/Samson Sated: Miley Cyrus, We Shall Slay Thousands - Then We Drink

Miley, baby, snookums, puggly wuggly,
chipmunk,
I have sojourned far and wide high
and low
thirsty, not only for the blood of my heart's enemies:
depression, dejection, despair
dilution of love, dallying of reciprocal interest from women,
draconian
“darlings” on online dating sites that mandate you
see the world through green eyes and a 7 foot frame
(with a shiny Mercedes) and a muscular square lumberjack chin
and nine hundred and ninety four more ignoble not worth mentioning;
the jawbone of my ass of mounting frustration chiseled with
your concert charisma
your songs, your photos, your website, your verve becomes my
defacto sword
jagged
and I slay heaps upon heaps of these buffoonish paradigms,
exhausted peering over piles of bodies
finally falling in a
flailing, fanatically, fantastically
feverish fomented love-fest (with festoons) for you – assuredly,
Ramathlehi is my epithet for the now deceased foes of my romantic ideals.
but also for you to kiss me (softly at first, then aggressively)
you have given me great inspiration to combat my sad singleness
great deliverance and now shall I die from parched lips
and fall into the hand of more of the uncircumcised ulcerous uncouth
unmentionable insanities that undermine my ultimate joy with umbrage?
Miley, may your touch, your affection and arduous attention for me,
for us, despite the paparazzi and what TMZ might concoct
be like a hole magically cleaved in the jawbone
that I used as my empowering endorsement of your beauty, dignity
that gallons upon gallons of life giving waters
[of our passionate embrace]
flow from
in a dry deleterious desert
to a man in desperate need of revival;
calling you my girlfriend would indeed resuscitate my spirit
calling you my wife would sate me:
Enhakkore will be the memorial of my proposal to you

(PARTY IN THE USA! LOVE YA BABES!!! MILEY WILL YOU MARRY ME??? PLEEEEAAAAASSSS???? E-MAIL ME!!! THEJESUSMETAPHOR@YAHOO.COM)

Miley, you know how I feelz 4 u. E-mail me and lets dance until the stars fall!



-----Judges 15:16-19
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps, with the jaw of an ass have I slain a thousand men. And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking, that he cast away the jawbone out of his hand, and called that place Ramathlehi. And he was sore athirst, and called on the LORD, and said, Thou hast given this great deliverance into the hand of thy servant: and now shall I die for thirst, and fall into the hand of the uncircumcised? But God clave an hollow place that was in the jaw, and there came water thereout; and when he had drunk, his spirit came again, and he revived: wherefore he called the name thereof Enhakkore, which is in Lehi unto this day.

No comments: