Monday, May 2, 2011

prince william, hide your kate! Im bout to blog (love) her!




Kate Mountbatten-Windsor, Catherine Middleton, you are soooooooooo frickin gorgeous!!!
Now YOU KNOW, I had to blog you riiiiiggghhhtttt? I mean, check dis.....if Prince William, Duke of Cambridge decides to ROYALLY REFUSE to love you – well you know where to go riiiiggghhhhht? The answer: in my arms, baby giiiirrrrlllll! Now lets be clear, so we are all on the same page – you are so pretty you made Aphrodite look like Shrek! OOOOOOOOOOO! So look, I was reading 1 Kings and had this epiphany – like YO! This is about ME AND KATE MIDDELTON, ITS ABOUT ME GETTING WITH THE DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE!! PRINCE WILLIAM, HIDE YOUR WIFE HIDE YOUR KIDS HIDE YOUR WIFE HIDE YOUR KIDS......dont leave the fingerprints of your mistakes on my blog page! Because if you do, Im coming and kidnapping yo wife’s heart!!!! UHHHNNNNNNNNNN! WH-WHAAAAAAT! OOOOO YEEEAAAAHHH (Macho Man)

No comments: