Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kim Kardashian...Dont Let My Emotions BURN ALIVE!!!!


Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army. But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur. – (Revelation 19:19-20)

-------------[Kim, My Emotions Will Burn Alive...In a Lake of Sulfur (Without You)]------------
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=680413209495

Kim, baby
the end is nearing for me
without you by my side
to Hell with the earth and its inhabitants
my despair is like a great dragon
my forlornness is like a beast with ten horns and seven heads
(like a leopard, feet like a bear)
my crying is a beast with two horns like a lamb, (herald of the dragon)
and I swear to God I will utter blasphemous things
against all that is good, virtuous and noble...if I cant marry you
I will make war with the saints – those who naysay
my malcontent will reign down fire from heaven, and everyone
will worship images of the proclamations of my love
my adjurations for us to conjoin our souls – forever
the severity of my fidelity will bedazzle the masses
it is the mark of my trinitarian beast of emotion
it will be like commerce, and I will force it on those who disbelieve
my affections for you are real
(all dissidents will die)

And even if these dreams don't come to bear
...even if these feelings are unrequited
I will stand firm in my zeal, my ardor
Insouciant before seven angels of death
carrying seven bowls of lovers' disdain
channeling harbingers of my demise:
sores of losing you,
seas, rivers and fountains of blood poisoning hope
scorching fires of your forthright rejection
the darkness of not knowing how I will survive alone
parched land and unclean spirits gathering hoards of self inflicted scorn
great earthquakes and deadly hailstorms to echo my great wailing

Even if I stand bound
rippling waves of sulfur scorching my toes
on the shores of eternal torment of disappointment
you will hear me screaming
of lost opportunities to be with you…for all eternity



(daggum it....that Reggie Bus h sure is blessed to have you!!!)

(Kimmy!!!! I want you SOOOOO BAAAAD! Like Revelation 19 and 20, my emotions will burn if you reject me!!!....Dont do me like Michael the Archangel!!!....HOLLA HUN!!!!!)

-------------------------------------------------
But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:9b-10)

No comments: