Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jennifer...I Cant Take In Oxygen Anymore (Without You)

Jennifer, I just cant seem to let you go. You are like an angelic vision enchanting me.....and scaring me; I cant sleep, Im stonewalled and troubled. When I first met you and I dared to fathom a future with us paired together.....doing romantic and mundane things.....HUUUH..HUHHH.....forgive me for my heavy breathing – Im short of breath when I muse on what could have been between us.....I held hands with hope and danced cheek to cheek with fulfillment of my fantasies. Jennifer....now that youre gone.....now that you’ve embraced another man.....I'm lovelorn and throwing pillows at my nightstand, dislodging the lampshade from my lamp....shattering the bulb. HUUUUH....HUUH.....because Im in the dark without you Jennifer, because Im losing my sanity and my grasp on what it means to be happy. Im a sad sack, Im a shell of a man perfunctorily passing through life.... These are my visions, Jennifer.....YOU tell me what they mean. I love you.....even though this love has proven to be ill-fated....HUHHHH.......HUUUUUHHHHH......HUUUUUUUUUH......HUUUUUHHHHHH

No comments: