Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kristen Stewart, You Are My (Essential) Pack of Ravens


* Forget about R-Patz!!!! What about T-Contz!!!????


--------------[Kristen Stewart, You Are My (Essential) Pack of Ravens]


Love is like bread,
from your mouth,
especially when Im weak and fearful your
tenderness spreads its wings
and circles above my head, spies on me
supplies me with the strength I need
for my heart to keep beating, and to supplement my drinking
water in my cupped hands from the Kerith Ravine
is like my passion for you, baby
incomplete without meat

Kristen,
there will be neither dew nor rain
neither joy nor satiation
as long as Ahab (loneliness like a poison) reigns
and makes cursed love to Jezebel (spurned affection)
causing the land of my soul to die in the drought
of suspicious cynicism and dubious longings for
happiness with you
for I prophesy it isn't achievable without your consent
(to kiss me)
and your help

I have turned eastward and made my home
on the banks of flowing streams in the brook of hope
hiding in anticipation of you coming to me
dining on dreams of you in the morning
and musing on you in the evenings
because
because I'll starve without you girl,
and I'll die without you near
I need you, baby
please don't stop loving me
feeding me

(Kristen, forget Robert Pattinson! I need you more! You are like a swarm of ravens to me!)





-------------------------------1 Kings 17:1-5
Now Elijah the Tishbite, from Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, "As the LORD, the God of Israel, lives, whom I serve, there will be neither dew nor rain in the next few years except at my word."
Then the word of the LORD came to Elijah: "Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there." So he did what the LORD had told him. He went to the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan, and stayed there. The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook.

No comments: