Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From HOVs Son flow streams of Living Water


* JESUS, RIDE WITH ME ON THIS ONE HOMIE!----------------
1 Corinthians 3:16
Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?
--------------
John 7:38
"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'"
-------------------


DEAR JESUS,


Like David said
"my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you"
because you are like St. John said:
"love"
and I wouldn't be here without you
nor would I have the inspiration to write these poems
or the creativity to put them into words
you are my contentment, my refuge my resort
when the world's vitriol proves too much to bear
and I know Im by no means perfect but your
grace and mercy
nurture me
I desperately want a woman to love me
but if this doesn't transpire
I know I'll be okay with you
you are the spring of living waters
I yearn for deep within
And you are my rock, my warrior God
dismantling my enemies before my eyes
saving me from the traps of death they set
resurrecting me so can I stand tall, with my foot on their necks
and when I look at the sun, and survey the land
Im so fond of the autumn brisk autumn air
and the effulgent colors on the leaves
I know you made it all
I know you made me
and I know you live inside me


SO ITS ALL GOOD SON!


------------------------EVEN THE RAPPERS GOT TO GIVE YOU PRAISE!

Blessed, the Lord is a G, he gotta be – Nas, "America"

I can introduce you to your maker
Bring you closer to nature
Hope you been reading your psalms and chapters
Paying your ties being good Catholics – Jay Z, "Lucifer"

No comments: