Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Time Is SO Sexy.


Matthew 24:42-44
Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.



-------------------------Dedicated to Time, Divider Between God and Man. Sexy Woman



You are beautiful
your body, an hour glass
each moment I stare at you is like a grain of sand
falling
and I keep shifting you in my mind
so the euphoria never stops
and I like flirting with you, hoping my charm
will forever alter my fate

You have cleavage of opportunity
Full lips of second chances
when you cross your legs its like destiny
exposed
bare flesh of serendipity
and I want to feel it so badly and take hold
your arms are like clock hands
slender, yet firm moving exotically in circles
mesmerizing minutes as days pass by
your neck is like haste, smooth yet hard to grasp
it makes me want to pull on your hair
to make sure you dont run away
and I lose the boy
and suddenly become an old man

Your hips are wide, and mysterious
they are like patience
gradually enjoyed, gradually attained, gradually held
after much effort, suave words.
Your eyes dazzling like portals to the past and future concurrent
Baby, I cant get enough of you
I want
I need more of you
understand I am nothing without you, girl
because when you leave
there is nothing else

(but judgment)





Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-4
Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

Matthew 24:40-42
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.