Thursday, October 5, 2017

The Passion Of Solomon


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Solomon, David, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamSolomon

+------The Passion Of Solomon; Solomon's Thoughts Before Beginning Work On The Temple 

When I was a boy my
father fashioned me quixotic;
I spoke in grandiose tongues,
as if God knew me
before the world’s foundation.
I told him in my dreams,
I gallivant with Archangels, that we
share the same trumpets often, our
hearts united by one vision, celestial.
Of Eden restored, to invoke glory of
Adam and Eve interlocking fingers
the first time. To invite God back
to Earth, to Man. I told my father,
“I will build God a Temple…golden.” 


------1 Kings 6:1
In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites came out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon’s reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the Lord

No comments: