Monday, October 30, 2017

Somewhere New



* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Abraham, Holy Church pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamAbram

+------Somewhere New; Abram's Thoughts As God Tells Him To Leave All He Knows Behind

Lately, Ive been preoccupied with
it, this ideal….that the God
who fashioned the stars,
the rivers of life gushing
from the soul of Eden, the twirling
swords flaming clasped by angels
aghast at Adam’s defection…
has chosen me. An ideologue, an
archetype – progenitor of a
race of men reset. Nightly I hear hissing
of resentment, whispers faint that it’s
a lie; Two eyes glowing red
undulating, behind shadows. Then I
awake, teeth chattering, body quaking.
....I don’t know what’s next, but
I know destiny’s calling me somewhere
new. I have to leave Haran.


------Genesis 12:1-4
The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.
“I will make you into a great nation,
    and I will bless you;
I will make your name great,
    and you will be a blessing.
I will bless those who bless you,
    and whoever curses you I will curse;
and all peoples on earth
    will be blessed through you.”
So Abram went, as the Lord had told him; and Lot went with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he set out from Harran

No comments: