Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Giant Philistine DJ Felled #TonyvsCalvin


* Jesus pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* David pray for me
#TonyvsCalvin #TeamTayTay

+--------The Giant Philistine DJ Felled

Calvin I'll disregard your size:
6 feet 4 inches tall, almost six cubits
and a span, armed in a bronze (cheap)
coat of scale armor five thousand
shekels heavy in bloated
collaborative DJ ego…your uncouth pride
and brazen disrespect
of manners like a wild and frilly,
unwashed, smelly and unkempt beard
abhorrent to eyes from afar.
You dare to taunt Taylor Swift, The
Chosen, with slanderous false attributions
of song lyrics, vile threats
to feed her reputation to scandal-birds of
the music industry’s air? Im but a shepherd,
my love for her a sling, the animus
between you and me five smooth sharp
stones. So may these slung words impale
your forehead of emotions with veolcity:
When Taylor releases her new album
you’ll fade back into a turntable’s obscurity.
I'll cut off and hoist high your silly lies
like the severed head of a
crass Philistine then. I'll feed those birds.

------1 Samuel 17:48-49
As the Philistine moved closer to attack him, David ran quickly toward the battle line to meet him. Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.

No comments: