Friday, June 13, 2014

The End of The World

*Virgin Mary pray for me
* Saint Elisabeth pray for me

* Dedicated to Touche Amore, Just Exist
http://youtu.be/WXfhoRBEKys


-------------/The Thoughts of Jesus and John the Baptist In Their Wombs


JESUS
The whispers of twenty four elders in white
jewel embellished robes: “now
is the time,” propelled me into human flesh
from Heaven’s throne,
a shooting star guarded by phalanxes of prophecy
(chased by the ghosts of their oppressors’ dissent
bathed in innocent blood)
and guided by the sweet humming of an Immaculate Woman.
From Above, we see no faces of men,
only a black mist rising with the stench of death
barely translucent
revealing but partial human silhouettes.
Most prayers are indistinct, muffled
by the thunderous cry of Abel’s blood with
gusts of cataclysm, those winds of divine lament
buoyed by Satanic regret flashing like lightning.
The only hope, I tell my Angels, is to revivify my creation myself
restore the broken bonds, reconstitute the unity
of a Paradise lost,
ameliorating the wounded hearts of Eve and Adam
with a soldier’s lance to my own.

JOHN
And we of this brittle, dry cracked and sun scorched bellicose earth
thirst.
We pine for redemption’s rain, to lift our eyes from the ground
and see the sun for the first time without the dank grey tinge
of cynicism that we have come to see in everything;
pain of my barren mother forlorn for a son.
She used to throw stones at the full moon.
(Now she’s brimming with joy).
Like her, our people need to know there’s a chance
for a soul’s cleansing.
And you have these words of hope, a Man
with living water on his tongue, full immersion of the old ways
gushing from his mouth.
Let me be an unworthy herald of filth, whether in fresh sandals
or scabbed bare feet and wild hair-
Baptizer of all of us thieves, prostitutes and murderers
into martyrs for your New World.  
(of love)


------Luke 1:39-45
And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;  And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost: And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me? For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy. And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord


---------Just Exist Lyrics
I was once asked how I’d like to be remembered
 and I simply smiled and said “I’d rather
 stay forever.” It was possibly my loudest cliché
 but felt better than just walking away. I don’t
 know what my legacy will be. A song, some
 words I wrote, or a kid I’ll never see. All of
 these things scare me half to death. I’ll suffer
 the day just hoping for the best. But that’s not
 to say I don’t think that all of this can change.
 But that’s not to say I won’t wake up some day
 with a lion’s pride that I’m going to be okay.
 If again I’m asked how I’d like to be remembered,
 next time I’ll be better prepared for
 the answer, but you’ll never know much of
 the truth, so I’ll just exist. It’s all I can do. So
 much to consider and too much to grasp. To
 swallow mortality is enough of a task and
 leaving your mark is just too much to ask.
 I’ll just bow my head and leave out the back.


No comments: