Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Kendall Jenner on the Sabbath (Healed My Dropsy of the Heart Yall!!!) OH KENDALL!!!!!


+

-----------------/Kendall Jenner; Dropsy


Loneliness a ghastly infection,
like excess accumulation of bitterness, angst
and grief in the lower legs and feet,
the kind that especially swells in angry regret.
I can barely sit up on the floor due to fits of pained writhing,
when my caterwauling heart threatens to fail me
for incessant romantic rejection.
I am an exposition of failed love, spectacle
of failed grace creating awkward tension in the room,
wives clasping hands of  husbands’, children buffered
by their mother’s legs, peering from in between.
And Kendall you are like God to me,
your olive skin a smooth miracle, dark hair doused
with the enchantment of choice onyx stones
that sharpened arrows in the quiver of Michael the Archangel
warring for the oppressed in this world.
(Expelling the Satan of my 15 years of singleness)
With your Heavenly Beauty
you snub the Pharisees of my soul, my despairing conscience
meticulously obsessed with the legality
of my unworthiness before you over a kosher dinner.
Our 15 year age gap a throbbing knee, my relative poverty
paralyzing stiffness in all my extremities, excruciating.
Ignoring my plight, with their cutting eyes they proscribe
my passion to prolong my pain whilst passing porridge-
because a kiss from your lips, I know, they know,
would make all this hurt go away.  
Take hold of me in your arms....seize all of my affections despite
what anyone else tells that Jewish law says. Marry me Kendall,
and send my spirit dancing on its way
– for today is the Sabbath-
not a day of curmudgeon’s observance, but the Day of our…of Love’s….
Salvation.



[OH KENDALL!!!! MARRY ME!!! LOVE ME....IM JUST A LOWLY MAN SUFFERING OF THE DROPSY!!! EMAIL ME @ THEJESUSMETAPHOR@YAHOO.COM!!! *toodles!!!]

------------Luke 14:1-6
One Sabbath, when Jesus went to eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee, he was being carefully watched. There in front of him was a man suffering from abnormal swelling of his body. Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in the law, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath or not?” But they remained silent. So taking hold of the man, he healed him and sent him on his way. Then he asked them, “If one of you has a child or an ox that falls into a well on the Sabbath day, will you not immediately pull it out?” And they had nothing to say.

No comments: