Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Am Just Dirty Water Without Sarah Palin



Me and Sarah Palin: Going RO-mantic!

----------------------------[Life Stinks Without You, Sarah Palin; You are My Elisha]


Sarah,
Tony Conti is a foul smelling stench discharged
from vital springs (hope)
in an otherwise well situated Jericho (my heart)
but the citizens therein fancy nihilism and migrating to Bethel
because there is nothing to drink
and the livestock are gaunt
and there is no more romance, nothing to uplift
nothing to recalibrate their minds focused on impending death
and my heart is empty without you

But you are sooooo amazing, baby
you are my prophet with a double portion, and I need you so bad
you came from the Jordan with a (fashionable!) cloak of optimism
and promise
with intentions on fulfilling the Lord’s work (loving me in return)
all I need is a bowl of your compassion
filled with salt of our first kiss, our first dance, first night on the town
poured liberally, giving me hope
so I can swoon before you humbly as you proclaim:
"I have healed this water"

With you by my side my joy will never be unproductive
I will never stink
together we can accomplish anything together
as Jericho flourishes around us, full of vitality
don’t ever leave me, Sarah. I swear I would die without you
country first
love first


(Make me your first dude!)

-------------------------
2 Kings 2:19-21
The men of the city said to Elisha, "Look, our lord, this town is well situated, as you can see, but the water is bad and the land is unproductive." "Bring me a new bowl," he said, "and put salt in it." So they brought it to him. Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, "This is what the LORD says: 'I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.' " And the water has remained wholesome to this day, according to the word Elisha had spoken.

No comments: