Friday, October 10, 2008

How can you call Jesus - "My Nig"?. Thats Just Wrong thats Just Offensive!!


Let me clear the air. Perhaps my choice of words pertaining to Jesus offends you? Well if it does, read up:



I can, and will call Jesus whatever I want to call Him. About 2000 years ago His Blood soaked a wooden cross so the veil between me and God could be rent in two. The Bible says I should approach God's throne of Grace Boldly because of what Jesus has done for me on Calvary. That means I can diddy bop up into the throne room of God and give all the angels a pound and be like "WHATS UP PEOPLES!!! LETS PARTY LIKE ROCK STARS UP IN THIS PIECE!!!" See if I dont 1-2 step with Mary, the Mother of God when I get up there!!!

So yeah, Im going to be bold and Im going to be free and Im going to have fun with Jesus just to show the world His Death wasnt in vain. If you dont like me calling Jesus "My Nig" then take it up with Jesus and I assure you the Holy Spirit will reveal to you I do not stand condemned before my God. (Guess what? While you clench your jaw at me, Im laughing at your immaturity in Christ.)

Jesus Christ is my friend. There were dark hours in my life where you never were, and you probably would never come if you had the chance, but that Jesus dared enter and shined His Light. Jesus Christ has rescued my life many times, you havent. JESUS CHRIST PREVENTED A MAN FROM CARJACKING ME IN BROAD DAYLIGHT...IF LEFT TO YOUR DEVICES I WOULD HAVE TO FILE A POLICE REPORT BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP FOR ME LIKE JESUS DID, BOY.

So if you have a problem with the way I address the Only Man that ever meant anything to me in my life - then tough. Im going to keep addressing Jesus in whatever way I feel like and you will just have to deal with it. My Nig is a term of endearment.

People have been hating on me all my life, you think Im going to let you stop me? You think Jesus brought me this far for a jealous mortal man to discourage me from proclaiming my love and intimacy for him before the whole world?

If you want me to stop resting in the fact that I am a joint heir to the Kingdom of God with my Nig Jesus Christ then that will be one desire you never have granted this side of heaven.

Keep it moving, because I WILL NEVER STOP. I WILL PROCLAIM JESUS CHRIST AS MY FRIEND UNTIL MY HEART STOPS BEATING.

Now go and hate on me some more and let it consume the rest of your day, you lames!

AND IM GONNA KEEP HAVING SEX WITH YAHWEH!!! HA!!!!!

DIDNT GOD SAY WE SHOULD LOVE HIM WITH ALL OUR HEARTS AND MINDS AND SOULS??? ISNT THAT PRETTY MUCH LIKE SEX??? ISNT IT CALLED HOLY MATRIMONY BECAUSE SEX BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND WIFE IS HOLY????

...maaaannnneeee Get behind me Satan!!!

No comments: