Monday, May 19, 2008

Kyla Pratt you look like Isaiah 45, so fiiiine girl!




By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear
.
----------------------------------------[Kyla Pratt besides you there's no other; There is no love apart from you] -------




Kyla,
It is your nose that enraptures me
(on a face beautifully symmetrical)
and your teeth, pure and sheer
with soft toned skin, an elegant neck…dimples
to die for.
when I survey the land, there is no Beauty apart from you,
my heart’s righteous God and a Savior;
there is none but you
I never knew I could experience love so deep
to be emancipated from skepticism and the corrupt
worn desire for girls who would never satisfy
I was Ignorant carrying them about like idols of wood,
begging them to love me back
praying to gods that cannot save.

The moment I laid eyes on you I was smitten
in an instant I was wrapped around your finger
so securely
but you knew this when we first met
(my sweaty palms indicate Im a slave for you)
and foretold this long ago
who declared it from the distant past?
was it not you, the Love of my life?
Kyla in you alone are my righteousness and strength
let us spend every waking moment
every waking hour
every waking minute and second
together. Kiss me Kyla, hug me Kyla
all who have raged against me, jealous of me
will come to you and be put to shame

I cant sleep, I cant eat, I cant breathe
apart from your presence
from your warmth
my steadfastness to you is a word that will not be revoked
before you my knee will bow;
by you my tongue will swear
forever




Romans 14:9-11
For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living. You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written:
" 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
'every knee will bow before me;
every tongue will confess to God.' So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

Philippians 2:8-11
And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place
and gave him the name that is above every name,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

Isaiah 45:20-24
"Gather together and come;
assemble, you fugitives from the nations.
Ignorant are those who carry about idols of wood,
who pray to gods that cannot save.

Declare what is to be, present it—
let them take counsel together.
Who foretold this long ago,
who declared it from the distant past?
Was it not I, the LORD ?
And there is no God apart from me,
a righteous God and a Savior;
there is none but me.

"Turn to me and be saved,
all you ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.

By myself I have sworn,
my mouth has uttered in all integrity
a word that will not be revoked:
Before me every knee will bow;
by me every tongue will swear.

They will say of me, 'In the LORD alone
are righteousness and strength.' "
All who have raged against him
will come to him and be put to shame.

1 comment:

Angelo said...

The most BEAUTIFUL girl I have ever seen! I am so in love with Kyla Pratt, I had her cousin Cara get me an autographed picture of her, that I placed in a frame and hung it up.