Tuesday, May 20, 2008

John 21:15-17 ....In 2008 Son!


Tony: Yo Son, how you livin' son? Whats up!!!!

Jesus: Whats up

Tony: Did you see that playoff game last night yo? It was doooope! Tony Parker and the Spurs! It don't get no betta than that, feelz me? You...know...what...Im....saying Son? Tim Duncan in the hooooooouuuussssseeee! Charles Barkley better stop that gambling too, for real for real

Jesus:

Tony: So yeah, Man. I’m just cooling out maxin' loungin' out here in the dirty dirty (streets of PG county) trying to hustle hard and make this paper, so I can have a few grips for me and my future wife. You know I want a wife right

Jesus: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well

Tony: ....word? Okay, okay I feel you. I feel you. You got me on that one Son. I mean its hard to stay content in my singleness these days. Girls be looking banging Son! Strate banging! Yo yo yo yooooooooo!

Jesus:

Tony: So yeah dude, Im trying to get myself together together. What would you have me do for real? I need some direction in my life. You know I got this blog and Im trying to do big things with it playa!

Jesus: Do you truly love me?

Tony: Whaaaaaat? Oh no you didn’t! No....you....didnt! Of course I love you dawg! You fam for real!

Jesus: Feed my lambs

Jesus: Tony, do you truly love me?

Tony:....of course! What more can I say? Im diggity down for you like Christians be down for communion Son! Red Wine!!!! Feel me?

Jesus: Take care of my sheep

Jesus: Tony, do you truly love me?

Tony: Is this candid camera? You trying to stunt on me son? Whats going on? Why you sonning me? You KNOW I love you Boy! Don’t even come at me like that, dawg. I am down for you whenever, for whatever, where ever. I am always down for the Son of God!!! Woo Woo!

Jesus: Feed my sheep

Tony: .....mmm.....okay okay I think I get it now. So what You’re saying is…keep using thejesusmetaphor.blogspot.com to minister to my brothers and sisters??? You got it Man!

No comments: