Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tony Conti and Taylor Swift; Adam and Eve In 2018 #taylordatetony #wcw


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony

+-----Tony Conti and  Taylor Swift; Adam and Eve In 2018

At night my heart
is as the First Man stargazing,
in Eden wonderstruck,
at constellations divine.
His back reposing on
the Tree of Life’s trunk
east of the Euphrates clutching
his side, feet dipped in gentle
tributaries, his soul aching silently
for someone to share the Moon’s
romance with. Hope a deep sleep. And
one day I yearn to wake up, one rib
snatched, to teeth bedazzling, blue eyes,
soft flesh of hands cupping my face. I’d
tell God: “This is Taylor Swift – Flesh
of my flesh. Bone of my bone”

------Genesis 2:18
The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”

No comments: