Thursday, April 12, 2018

-Taylor Swift Calming The Winds And Waves Of Tony Conti's Dateless Life #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony #wcw #taylorswift

+-----Taylor Swift Calming The Winds And Waves Of Tony Conti's Dateless Life

And Taylor, singleness,
prolonged, is my soul's storm
on a lake in Galilee furious.
My romantic hopes, expectations,
like 12 Hebrew disciples in a rowboat
howling, hands trembling barely
clasping hope's oars. Waves of
distress of cruel girls' dating
rejections sweeping over,
slamming into the hull to risk
drowning of all my girlfriend-dreaming.
But babes, I imagine you drifting ahead
of me, gorgeous in sleep, blue eyes
of the cherubim, your soft lips as pure
as one Virgin-Born that just charmed
multitudes on the Mount. If you
took me to Starbucks, the divine
inveigling "why are you so afraid?”
If you kissed me – serenity; All winds
and waves of my former life rebuked.
Us holding hands, my heart amazed:
“what kind of [girl] is this?!!”


------Matthew 8:23-27
Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him. Suddenly a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping. The disciples went and woke him, saying, “Lord, save us! We’re going to drown!” He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm. The men were amazed and asked, “What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!”

No comments: